PCG Honored with 8 Graphic Design Awards
Good news from the Premier Communications Group camp! We recently got the word from Graphic Design USA that Premier Communications Group has been awarded eight 2010 American Graphic Design Awards. The awards that we received for our client work cover a variety of industry sectors, including automotive, municipal, automotive, specialty insurance, cemetery and furniture and millwork. The judges reviewed more than 8,000 entries this year, selecting an exclusive 15 percent for awards.
The following eight Premier Communications Group
projects were named winners:
1. General Motors Plug-In Electric Vehicle Passport
3. Royal Oak Chamber of Commerce Logo
4. Mt. Elliott Cemetery Association The Preserve Logo
5. First Mercury Financial Corporation First Mercury Financial Corporation Website
6. Vogue Furniture Website
7. Atlantic Credit and Finance Company Brochure
The American Graphic Design Awards recognize outstanding graphic design and advertising work and have been the flagship competition of Graphic Design USA magazine for nearly five decades. The contest is open to the entire graphic arts community, including graphic design firms, advertising agencies, in-house corporate and institutional designers, publishers and other media.
By Mike Fossano