Freelance Website Designer & Developer Position
Here at Premier Communications Group, you’ll work alongside passionate marketers and must also share that same drive for all things digital with an adaptive eye on the creative flow of developing projects. This position will need to ensure that workflow efficiencies and productivity are optimized from the point of turnover by the account team to the creative team. If you have a skill set that includes both web and graphic design, we want to hear from you!
As a freelance website designer & developer at Premier Communications Group, you will be a part of building upon our agency’s skillset in website design, digital interfaces, and maintenance on existing sites for our current and prospective clients. You’ll have an opportunity to work on a variety of projects for clients spanning a range of industries, from hospitality to automotive. You’ll need broad experience in website design and development, including building websites from site maps through to completion. In this role you’ll be developing functional and intuitive websites in collaboration with other team members and our clients.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress dashboard and custom template design
- Strong knowledge of HTML / CSS, PHP, JS and SCSS
- Solid skillset with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Able to develop, implement and manage SEO strategies
- Work with plugins and custom queries to create solutions for websites
- Turn Photoshop / Illustrator mockups into functioning websites
- Work with creative team to manage design direction
- Providing design and UI/UX advice for a better final product
- Comprehension of ecommerce website development
Get in touch!
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please upload your resume and submit the form below. We’d love to have you on our team.